Terms and Conditions
B12 Deficiency.info (B12 Global Limited) complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 which is the UKs implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on the 25th May 2018.
If you continue to browse and use the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms or conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
Subject to your agreement to these terms and conditions, you may view this website using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of any material from this website (whether downloaded or not) is strictly prohibited.
The terms "we" or "us" refer to the owner of this website is B12 Global Limited
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website/App is for your general information and use only. It cannot replace personal medical advice, and should not be relied on to do so. If you are worried in any way about your health, please consult your own doctor, in the normal way. We cannot be held responsible for you taking your medications in any way.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, written materials, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, illustrations and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Unless otherwise stated, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over, so have no responsibility for, the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Your Consent
2. Information collected
3. Use of your information and preferences
B12 Global Limited is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use the information you supply to help us improve our service and to gather information about B12 deficiency and Pernicious Anaemia.
4. Data Retention Policy/ Managing Your Information
We retain your user-provided data for as long as you use the Application, and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain automatically collected information for up to 24 months, and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you'd like us to delete the user-provided data that you supplied via the Application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
5. Automatically Collected Information
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device's unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, which mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
6. Disclosures of your information
Your information will be used only by us. We will never pass your personal data to any third party.
Security is important to us. We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees, and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that although we endeavour to take all reasonable efforts to provide security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. We will not be held liable for security breaches that are outside of our control or which occur despite our having taken all reasonable precautions to protect your data.
8. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop the collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device, or via the mobile application marketplace or network. If you no longer wish to use the web only version, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove your information.
We do not knowingly solicit data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without parental consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
10. Linked websites
11. Access rights
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold about you. To obtain a hard copy of your data, please email your request to email@example.com and supply your postal address. We have the right to make a charge for this service.
We always like to hear your views, and your ideas for improving our products or services. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
©B12deficiency.info. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You must not use, modify, adapt, translate or alter the materials without our written permission. You must not use any images, photographs, videos or other files separated from their accompanying text or links. B12 Global Limited, at its sole discretion, may licence certain content for educational or business purposes. If you are unsure whether something you propose is permitted under these terms, please ask.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by B12 Global Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of B12 Global Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, B12 Global Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.