Our mission is to tackle the epidemic of misdiagnosed B12 deficiency through education, prevention and advocacy globally.
We are a social enterprise, this means that any profit is re invested to achieve our goals.
• To raise awareness of B12 deficiency amongst all healthcare professionals and the general public.
• Promote early diagnosis and appropriate treatment to prevent neurological injury, fall related trauma, cognitive decline, mental illness, intellectual and/or physical disability and premature death.
• Educate society and medical professionals on the role B12 deficiency plays in all aspects of health with the help of Sally Pacholok, R.N. and emergency medicine physician Dr. Jeffrey Stuart.
• Enlist help from medical professionals, media and governmental agencies to expose misdiagnosis and eliminate the billions of wasted healthcare spending worldwide.
• Work with other countries to create a Worldwide B12 Awareness Day - In the US Sally Pacholok, R.N. declared September "B12 Awareness Month".
• Assist patients in obtaining appropriate treatment.
• Raise awareness of B12 treatment for victims of poisoning by products of combustion.
• Encourage collaboration of patient groups and build a support community.
• That the medical and healthcare community receive updated information on diagnosing and treating B12 deficiency.
• That all patients are fully educated about their condition and are empowered to challenge incorrect management.
• That all patients are treated as individuals so that they may enjoy good health and full engagement in society.
• That access to injectable B12 be made easier in countries where currently it is restricted to prescription only.
• Develop protocols for health care providers to improve their delivery of care.
• Promote further research in diagnosis and/or treatment of B12 deficiency
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY VITAMIN OR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.